Friday 25 March 2011

THE LIFE THAT I LIVE

Am sitting all by myself at this early hours as a matter of fact it is exactly 1:22am in London.What would life be if i was not educated and a smart ass like my ex boyfriend calls me :)  that reminds me of him hmm" kels" is a name you would probably come across on my post frequently cos he happens to be a significant part of my life for no other reason but LOVE he is the first man i have truely fallen in love with even though he does not feel same and probably find it hard to believe me but I have come to see the reason why they say you can not choose whom your heart goes out to anyways i will tell you more about him soonest for now let me go back to the life that i live. For no personal reason i have grown up to live an independent life i just love to take care of me by myself it is not in my character to inconvienience anyone at all and i also do not like to live at the mercy of anyone other than the Almighty God who is the only reason i have been able to live the life that i live now.
 Came to london about 3 weeks ago and i have truely been having a good time,reason for my trip is to spend my birthday in a different country outside my country of birth Nigeria and also to shop because that is what calms my nerves,another reason is to be away from Nigeria for some time.
     
One of my hobbies is travelling, love to travel to see new places,make new friends,shop and do my favourite activity taking snap shots of myself and my on point and stylish outfits(pardon me have to give that to myself).anyways the life that I live is just to formally introduce myself and for you to know me more and better. I am a very straight forward and open person even though our society will not give room for that because they would pass judgement on you for being real but as difficult as it seems I try my best to be real and be myself always especially to those that give me chance to do so.


Am not here to talk about myself alone even though I intend to do more of that but will also write about other people that interest me or give me reason to do so.this is just a warm up for the main reason I set up this blog. WATCH OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment